School visits to Kew Gardens
Kew is the perfect setting for an outdoor classroom, and we offer visits for all educational organisations.
What we offer
- EYFS to KS5 curriculum-linked education sessions, led by a Kew teacher, for school groups, home educators and other educational organisations.
- Self-led visits for school groups, university groups, home educators and other educational organisations.
How to book
- First, browse our education sessions by key stage.
- Then look at our prices, planning and practical information page for all the essential information you need to organise a school visit. To help plan your day, you'll also get two teacher planning passes once you have booked and paid for your visit.
- Finally, book your visit. We currently have good availability for both self-led visits and visits with education sessions.
Everything you need for a visit
Why not book an education session?
Inspire and engage your pupils with our hands-on sessions run by experienced and enthusiastic Kew teaching staff. We cater for different ages, abilities and learning needs. All sessions are linked to the curriculum.
Prices, planning and practical information
Essential information for organising a school visit, including prices, health and safety, preparing your pupils and adults, and what to do on the day.
Support your visit
Designed to support education sessions at Kew Gardens, our resource packs are free for teachers to use.
Resources for teachers
Endeavour has everything teachers need to deliver inspiring lessons about plant science and the environment. It is packed with free innovative curriculum-aligned activities for pupils of all ages.
Sign up to our newsletter
Your essential half-termly round-up of amazing free learning resources, CPD and teacher training opportunities to bring Kew into your classroom.
CPD for teachers
We offer training courses for teachers, technicians and support staff for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).