Enjoy unlimited visits, get exclusive access to events and discounts, and help us build a greener future for all.
Kew Membership benefits
Unlimited visits to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst*
10% discount in Kew's shops*
Priority booking and discounts for a range of popular events
Membership newsletters and Kew magazine subscription
A range of exclusive member events and activities
Become a Kew member today to enjoy unlimited visits to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst.
You and your loved ones will discover all our extraordinary gardens have to offer, all year round, while supporting our experts to halt biodiversity loss, end the extinction crisis and create a greener, more sustainable world for all.
By becoming a member, you can relax and unwind while watching the seasons change among the world’s most diverse collection of plants.
You can also get a discount in our shops, gain access to our packed programme of unmissable events, and enjoy lots of fun activities that keep the kids entertained.
How your membership helps
We are living in an age of extinction, but as long as there are plants and fungi there is hope.
As a charity, we rely on membership fees to continue our critical work promoting the importance of green spaces, inspiring everyone to live more sustainably and in harmony with our natural world, and using our collections and expertise to help solve the planet’s biggest environmental challenges.
Every Kew member is helping create a world where nature is protected and valued by all.
Looking for a unique gift?
A Kew membership is the perfect feel-good gift choice for that special someone.
Already a Kew member?
Renew your membership
Continue to enjoy unlimited visits to Kew and Wakehurst, make the most of exclusive benefits, and support our vital science work.
To renew your Wakehurst membership email email@example.com, phone 01444 894066 or stop by our Visitor Centre.
Exclusive events for members
Enjoy a range of exclusive events, talks and behind-the-scenes opportunities to find out more about the incredible scientific work we do.
Our magazine is free for members
Kew magazine is a fascinating mix of articles about plants, fungi, science and conservation, taking you behind the scenes of our gardens.
Not ready to be a member? You can still support us
Exclusive new Member discount
If you're new to Kew, you can enjoy 20% off our online shop between 20 June and 20 August 2022. Terms and conditions apply†.
†Online shop discount for new members — terms and conditions
- This offer is an additional 10% discount, available for a limited time only. This discount is offered in addition to the existing member-only offer of 10% off, resulting in a total 20% discount to new members in the Kew Online Shop for one transaction.
- This offer is open to new members only, who join between 20 June and 20 August 2022.
- The discount code will be sent to new members via email after they have become a Kew member.
- This offer can only be used in our online shop on a single transaction. This offer cannot be used in any of Kew’s on-site shops.
- The discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
- Offer excludes tickets, gift memberships and already reduced items.