Book an education visit to Kew Gardens
Visit with your school or university group and be inspired by our world-leading botanic Gardens.
- Education sessions for school groups, led by a Kew teacher
- Self-led visits for schools groups and university groups.
Before you book:
- If booking an education session, please choose your session
- Please be aware that education sessions timings are fixed and run from 10.30am to 2.20pm (except KS5). We will create an itinerary for you based on the availability of our Kew teachers.
- Check our prices. If you wish to visit in the next 5 weeks or between March and July please call us on 020 8332 3832 (weekdays 9am to 4pm) before completing the form, to check availability.
By submitting this form you become liable for payment in full (see our Terms and Conditions). If you amend or cancel your booking you may incur fees.
Alterations: During our busy period from March to July, we may not be able to accommodate changes to confirmed bookings. Schools remain liable to pay the relevant fees.
Help us improve our website
Can you spare 5 minutes to help answer a few short questions to help us improve our website experience?