Book an education visit to Kew Gardens
Visit with your school or university group and be inspired by our world-leading botanic gardens.
Please note, we have very limited availability for visits with education sessions this summer term but good availability for self-led visits.
- EYFS to KS5 education sessions, led by a Kew teacher, for school groups, home educators and other educational organisations.
- Self-led visits for schools groups, university groups, home educators and other educational organisations.
Before you book:
- If booking an education session, please choose your session
- Please be aware that education sessions timings are fixed and run from 10.30am to 2.20pm (except KS5). We will create an itinerary for you based on the availability of our Kew teachers.
- Check our prices.
- For queries, please email email@example.com.
- After submitting your booking form, please allow 3 working days before you consider contacting us again. Please note that the office will be closed on Fridays to process bookings, except for urgent telephone calls (0208 332 5627) regarding visits that day.
By submitting this form, you become liable for payment in full. If you amend or cancel your booking you may incur fees (see our Terms and Conditions).
Alterations: During our busy period from March to July, we may not be able to accommodate changes to confirmed bookings. Schools remain liable to pay the relevant fees.
**'We' refers to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and its wholly owned trading subsidiary RBG Kew Enterprises Limited.