Community Access Scheme at Kew
About the scheme
The Community Access Scheme (CAS) at Kew is a group annual membership for organisations that provide services directly to people who face physical, sensory, psychological, or social barriers to visiting Kew independently.
The scheme is for your service users and their accompanying carers or support workers.
Please note that being a member does not entitle you to free entry to any ticketed events, such as Christmas at Kew, nor does it guarantee the availability of tickets to any such events.
Levels of membership
- Up to 60* free admissions per membership period for £36 (including VAT)
- Up to 120 free admissions per membership period for £72 (including VAT)
*You can top up from 60 to 120 visits during the membership period if you find you’d like more. 120 is the maximum number of visits you can use in one membership period.
The membership period runs from 1 November to 31 October.
The current membership year ends on 31 October 2022.
The visit quota can be used at any time within the membership period and therefore the membership fee does not reduce if you join later in the membership period.
Who is eligible?
Organisations that support people who face barriers to visiting the Gardens independently e.g.:
- older people
- people with learning or physical disabilities
- people experiencing mental health issues
- people living with dementia
- excluded, vulnerable or isolated members of society
Your organisation must also be one of the following:
- a registered charity or
- a community interest company (CIC) or
- a community benefit society or
- an organisation that provides services directly to people who face physical, sensory, psychological or social barriers to visiting Kew.
And your organisation must be based within the M25.
For full terms and conditions including usage and exclusions (link opens in a new tab)
Please view our general coronavirus guidance to help plan your visit.