About the scheme
The Community Access Scheme (CAS) is a group annual membership for organisations that give support to people experiencing barriers to visiting Kew. The scheme is for service users and accompanying support workers, personal assistants, or next of kin.
Please note that being a member does not entitle you to free entry to ticketed events, such as Christmas at Kew, nor does it guarantee the availability of tickets to these events.
Please see our frequently asked questions for further information on the Community Access Scheme.
Levels of membership
- Up to 60* free admissions per membership period for £36 (including VAT)
- Up to 120 free admissions per membership period for £72 (including VAT)
*You can top up from 60 to 120 visits during the membership period if you find you’d like more. 120 is the maximum number of visits you can use in one membership period.
The membership period runs from 1 November to 31 October.
The visit quota can be used at any time within the membership period and therefore the membership fee does not reduce if you join later in the membership period.
At the end of the membership period, you will need to submit a renewal application form if you would like to be part of the Community Access Scheme for the next period.
Who is eligible?
Organisations providing services to people who face barriers to visiting the Gardens independently e.g.:
- older people
- people who have a learning, physical and/or sensory impairment
- people who have mental health conditions
- people who have dementia
- members of society who are otherwise marginalized, excluded, vulnerable or isolated
Your organisation must also be one of the following:
- a registered charity
- a community interest company (CIC)
- a community benefit society
- an organisation that provides services directly to people who face barriers to visiting Kew.
And your organisation must be based within the M25.
For full terms and conditions including usage and exclusions (link opens in a new tab)
If you have any queries about a new or existing CAS membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call us on 0208 332 3600 and a member of our team will be happy to help.
You can find answers to many frequently asked questions about CAS here. This includes information on accessibility and health and safety.