About the scheme
The Community Access Scheme (CAS) at Wakehurst is a group annual membership for organisations that provide services directly to people who face physical, sensory, psychological, or social barriers to visiting Wakehurst independently.
The scheme is for your service users and their accompanying carers or support workers.
Please note that being a member does not entitle you to free entry to any ticketed events, such as Glow Wild, nor does it guarantee the availability of tickets to any such events.
- 60 free admissions per membership for £36 (including VAT)
- Free parking at Wakehurst
You can purchase as many memberships for your organisation as you need. Visits must be used within 3 years of purchase.
Who is eligible?
Organisations that support people who face barriers to visiting the gardens independently e.g.:
- older people
- people aged 17 – 25 (under 17’s are free)
- people with learning or physical disabilities
- people experiencing mental health issues
- people living with dementia
- excluded, vulnerable or isolated members of society
Your organisation must also be one of the following:
- a registered charity or
- a community interest company (CIC) or
- a community benefit society or
- an organisation that provides services directly to people who face physical, sensory, psychological or social barriers to visiting Wakehurst.
And your organisation must be based within the UK.
For full terms and conditions including usage and exclusions (link opens in a new tab).
If you have any queries about a new or existing CAS membership, please email email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.