Christmas at Kew
Enter a botanical world filled with seasonal cheer...
Date and time
Selected dates, 15 November 2023 to 7 January 2024*
4.20pm to 10pm
*No 7.20pm, 7.40pm or 8pm time slots at any gate on 24 December 2023
Brentford Gate: 7pm
Elizabeth Gate: 7.20pm
Victoria Plaza: 8pm*
*Last entry 7pm on 24 December 2023
Entrances at Victoria Gate, Brentford Gate and Elizabeth Gate
Non-member adult: Off peak £22.50/ Peak £29.00
Member adult: Off peak £19.50/ Peak £24.00
Family and child tickets available
As one of the highlights of the UK’s festive calendar, Christmas at Kew is an unmissable opportunity to herald the start of Christmas or welcome in the New Year.
It’s a botanical world brimming with seasonal cheer as twinkling lights and seasonal sounds fill the air.
Discover glittering tunnels of light, dancing lakeside reflections and trees drenched in jewel-like colour.
For a moment of reflection, pause at mesmerising flickering flames in the fire garden, wander beneath larger-than-life illuminations and don’t forget to glimpse Father Christmas along the way.
Limited capacity with timed entry. Book now to secure the date and time of your choice.
Along the route, our delicious independent street food vendors will offer tasty festive delights, from hot food and sweet treats to spiced winter warmers and hot chocolate.
Walk under the stars and have yourself a holly, jolly Christmas.
- There will be limited capacity with timed entry to Christmas at Kew so make sure to plan now to secure the date and time of your choice.
- The Gardens close at 10pm with last entry at 8pm (7pm on 24 December 2023).
- For entry times, ticket information, contact details and more, here is everything you need to know for Christmas at Kew.
- Bicycles, tricycles, roller skates, skateboards, micro-scooters, balance bikes and other vehicles (except powered wheelchairs) aren't permitted at this event and must be left at the gates.
- Learn about our Christmas at Kew sustainability strategy.
Supported by John Lewis