Join & support
Through our world-class research and diverse living collections, Kew scientists are discovering long-term solutions to combat biodiversity loss and climate change. Support our work today.
Support our work
Kew scientists are looking at how plants and fungi might offer solutions to climate change, including cleaning the air we breathe. Together, we will end the extinction crisis and help create a world where nature is protected, valued by all and managed sustainably.
There are many ways to support our work as an individual or an organisation.
Leave a gift in your Will
Every legacy gift to Kew or Wakehurst, no matter how large or small, helps make a distinctive and substantial contribution to a greener, more sustainable planet for all.
Celebrate or commemorate someone
We offer wonderful ways at Kew and Wakehurst for you to celebrate a birth, birthday, wedding, anniversary, special event or commemorate a loved one.
Other ways to support us
Find out how your company can partner with Kew, how we work with charitable trusts and foundations, and how you can support Kew from the USA.
With your vital support, we can continue to:
- Identify and protect endangered species of plants and fungi.
- Discover how plants and fungi offer new sources of food, medicine, fuel and materials.
- Extend our reach, providing access to knowledge, ideas and beautiful gardens.
- Train the next generation of brilliant scientists and horticulturists.
- Use our trusted voice to influence sustainable policy and practice across the planet.
As a charity, none of this is possible without your support. Thank you for donating today.
The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is an exempt charity.