My role is to help meet the curatorial needs of the Asian team with the aim of maintaining and improving the Herbarium collection and the content of datasets. This includes:
- Identification of incoming material
- Incorporation of material into the collections
- Rearrangement according to new revisions
- Databasing and digitisation of material where necessary
I also provide research support within Kew and to visitors using the collections, dealing with loan and image requests, and contribute to Kew Public Engagement and Science Communication activities.
- BA (Hons), Leicester Polytechnic, 1992
- MA Museum Studies, UCL, 2018