Early opening for Kew members
Exclusive for Kew members: Enjoy early entry and the quiet beauty of Kew in the early morning.
Between 1 May and 30 September, Kew members can enjoy early entry and the exclusive tranquility of the Gardens from 8am every day.
Kick off the day right by visiting the Victoria Plaza Café where you can buy hot drinks and a range of delicious breakfast snacks.
Early entry offers you the chance to rest or revive while the grounds are less busy and to experience the unique beauty of Kew in the light of the morning. It’s the perfect way to start a summer’s day.
Planning on visiting the Children’s Garden?
On Saturdays and Sundays, the Children’s Garden will also open early for members accompanied by children.
Pre-booking your time slot to the Children's Garden is essential. Capacity is limited so please book early.
- Early entry is for members only
- Member’s exclusive entrance time slots are 8am or 9am
- Please remember to bring your membership card and your booking confirmation with you when visiting the Gardens, as well as proof of ID
- Entry is via Victoria Gate and Brentford Gate only
- While Victoria Plaza Café opens at 8am between 1 May and 30 September, all other catering facilities, glasshouses and structures open at 10am, depending on current government guidance
- Read our guidance to visiting during coronavirus for the most up to date information
Not a Kew member?
Early entry in the summer is just one of a range of exclusive benefits, plus by becoming a member you support our vital science and conservation work.