Welcome to Kew Gardens
Visit Kew Gardens - London's only 300 acre UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy the seasons and explore glasshouses, landscapes and 250 years of history at the world's most famous garden. Climb to the treetops, delve into rainforest or discover more of Kew on a guided tour.
All you need to know about visiting Kew Gardens.
- Detailed ticket information
- Buy tickets now - Kids 16 and under go free
- Group visits - prices are for parties of ten or more
- School visits - bring your students to Kew Gardens
- Opening times - the Gardens open daily at 9.30am
- How to find us - directions, maps and transport information
- Cafes and restaurants
- Online shop
- Kew's official mobile app - download it for FREE from the app store
- Free guided tours - explore the Gardens with a friendly volunteer guide
- Souvenir Guide - discover the best of Kew Gardens
- Visitor Information Map (pdf)
The Gardens close at 7.30pm on weekends and Bank Holidays and at 6.30pm on weekdays.
The bluebells are now in flower in the Conservation Area and elsewhere in the Gardens.
The Orangery Restaurant will close at 4pm on Thursday 23 May and Sunday 26 May.
King William's Temple in the Mediterranean Garden is closed for the time being for essential maintenance works.
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the Gardens.
The Evolution House is closed until further notice for horticultural maintenance to allow us to remove, relocate or propagate important plant collections.
The Temperate House will close for a major restoration project in mid to late summer 2013. The anticipated completion date for the project is May 2018.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew