Visit Kew Gardens - London's 300 acre UNESCO World Heritage site.
Come and enjoy the autumn colours, explore glasshouses, galleries and landscapes and discover 250 years of history at the world's most famous Gardens. Climb among the treetops, discover tropical plants or learn more about Kew on a guided tour.
All you need to know about visiting Kew Gardens.
- Detailed ticket information
- Buy tickets now - Kids 16 and under go free
- Group visits - prices are for parties of ten or more
- School visits - bring your students to Kew Gardens
- Opening times - the Gardens open daily at 9.30am
- How to find us - directions, maps and transport information
- Cafes and restaurants
- Online shop
- Download Kew's mobile app FREE from the app store
- Book a free guided tour with a volunteer guide
- Buy a souvenir guide and discover the best of Kew Gardens
- Download the visitor information map (pdf)
The Gardens open every day (except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) at 9:30am and close at 4.15pm. Last entry is at 3.45pm.
Please note that Christmas at Kew runs Thursday to Sunday evenings up to and including Monday 23 December, and every evening from 26 December to 4 January.
The Palm House will close at 2pm on Tuesday 10 and Tuesday 17 December.
The Waterlily House is now closed until April 2014.
Kew Palace and the Royal Kitchens, Queen Charlotte's Cottage are now closed until 29 March 2014.
The Temperate House and the Evolution House are now closed for a major restoration project. The anticipated completion date for the project is summer 2018.
The Kew Explorer service runs once an hour from 11am to 3pm (first stop near Victoria Gate).
Until 31 January 2014, the shop at White Peaks will be open 12pm-4pm Monday to Friday, and 10am-4pm Saturday and Sunday.
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the Gardens save for guide dogs and registered disability assistance dogs.
Christmas at Kew Gardens
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew