Kew's Business & Innovation Centre
Kew is one of the world's leading powerhouses in plant-based science, knowledge and expertise. Kew’s Innovation Unit facilitates access to Kew’s world class plant-based consultancy, horticultural and scientific services.
- Kew's Innovation Unit provides advice, development and solutions to plant-based problems, design, conservation and management.
- Kew seeks to work with partners to assist them to make a real difference in global biodiversity conservation and management.
- Kew will work with specific partners and tailor appropriate projects to the organisation's specific needs.
- Kew commits to provide a world-class service to its partners that delivers projects on time and on budget.
- Our global network of partners help us deliver conservation solutions at a local level with local people.
"Together we can achieve so much more"
- Natural product discovery & licensing
- Science & horticultural consultancy
- Plant Information Centre
- Collaborative research & partnership
To find out more about the services we offer please contact the Kew Innovation Unit:
tel +44 (0)20 8332 5391
tel +44 (0)20 8332 3747
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew