Sunday lunch in the Mansion
Enjoy a delicious Sunday lunch in our beautiful 16th century Mansion.
30 June 2019
25 August 2019
29 September 2019
27 October 2019
29 December 2019
Adults: £24.95 two courses/£29.95 three courses
Children: £12.95 two courses/£14.95 three courses
Price includes entry to the gardens and car parking.
Booking essential –
call +44 (0)1444 894040 or
Enjoy a delicious roast lunch
Spoil yourself with a delicious roast lunch in the cosy dining room of our 16th century Elizabethan Mansion.
Make the most of our beautiful wild botanic garden. Take a stroll through our woodlands and nature reserve, before sitting down to enjoy either a two or three-course meal.
The Mansion sits at the head of manicured lawns which lead out into the wider landscape. The Mansion Pond, with its border of spring flowers and resident wildlife, is just a short stroll away.
Choose from our specially-created menu which takes inspiration from the plants grown in the surrounding gardens.
- Home smoked chalk stream trout, new potato and samphire salad, burnt avocado puree
- Cream of parsnip and chive soup with thyme and rosemary croutons
- Roasted beetroot, red onion and water crest salad with peppered goats cheese mousse
- Smoked ham hock and apricot terrine with pickled baby vegetables, twisted toast, mustard gel
- Roast rack of pork, wild garlic and sage stuffing, apple sauce. Pan gravy
- Pan fried chicken supreme, butternut squash puree, charred leeks, thyme fondant potato
- Oyster and chestnut mushroom risotto, spinach, lemon olive oil
- Oven baked salmon warm potato, kale and pea salad with pesto dressing
- Matcha tea and white chocolate delice, chilli infused raspberries
- Lavender poached pears, honey and ginger panna cotta, shortbread crumble
- Caramelised passion fruit and lime tart, almond cream, orange coulis
- A selection of Sussex and English cheeses with oat biscuits, chutney, pickled grapes, baked fig