Sunday lunch at Wakehurst
Enjoy a delicious Sunday lunch in our Stables restaurant at Wakehurst.
26 January 2020
23 February 2020
29 March 2020
Adults: £24.95 two courses/£29.95 three courses
Children: £12.95 two courses/£14.95 three courses
Price includes entry to the gardens and car parking.
Booking essential –
call +44 (0)1444 894040 or
Enjoy a delicious roast lunch
Spoil yourself with a delicious roast lunch in our Stables restaurant.
Make the most of our beautiful wild botanic garden. Take a stroll through our woodlands and nature reserve, before sitting down to enjoy either a two or three-course meal.
The Stables restaurant is just a short stroll away from the winding garden paths of our Winter Garden and our stunning Mansion Pond, with its border of spring flowers and resident wildlife.
Choose from our specially-created menu which takes inspiration from the plants grown in the surrounding gardens.
- Home smoked chalk stream trout, new potato and samphire salad, burnt avocado puree
- Cream of parsnip and chive soup with thyme and rosemary croutons
- Roasted beetroot, red onion and water crest salad with peppered goats cheese mousse
- Smoked ham hock and apricot terrine with pickled baby vegetables, twisted toast, mustard gel
- Roast rack of pork, wild garlic and sage stuffing, apple sauce. Pan gravy
- Pan fried chicken supreme, butternut squash puree, charred leeks, thyme fondant potato
- Oyster and chestnut mushroom risotto, spinach, lemon olive oil
- Oven baked salmon warm potato, kale and pea salad with pesto dressing
- Matcha tea and white chocolate delice, chilli infused raspberries
- Lavender poached pears, honey and ginger panna cotta, shortbread crumble
- Caramelised passion fruit and lime tart, almond cream, orange coulis
- A selection of Sussex and English cheeses with oat biscuits, chutney, pickled grapes, baked fig
Help us improve our website
Can you spare 5 minutes to help answer a few short questions to help us improve our website experience?