Sunday lunch at Wakehurst
SOME DATES CANCELLED Enjoy a delicious two or three-course meal in our beautiful Elizabethan Mansion for Sunday lunch.
March, April and May dates CANCELLED
28 June 2020
26 July 2020
30 August 2020
27 September 2020
25 October 2020
29 November 2020
Adults: £30 for 2 courses, £35 for 3 courses
Children (12 and under): £14.95 for 2 courses, £16.95 for 3 courses
Booking essential and a £10 pp deposit required
Book via email email@example.com or phone 01444 894024
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are sorry to inform you that the March, April and May dates for this event have been cancelled. For more information, please see our Tickets and prices page.
Spoil yourself with a delicious roast lunch at Wakehurst.
Make the most of our beautiful wild botanic garden. Take a stroll through our woodlands and nature reserve, before sitting down to enjoy either a two or three-course meal.
The lunch will be served in our beautiful Elizabethan Mansion, just a short stroll away from the winding garden paths of our Winter Garden and our stunning Mansion Pond, with its border of spring flowers and resident wildlife.
- Home smoked chalk stream trout, new potato and samphire salad, burnt avocado puree
- Cream of parsnip and chive soup with thyme and rosemary croutons
- Roasted beetroot, red onion and water crest salad with peppered goats cheese mousse
- Smoked ham hock and apricot terrine with pickled baby vegetables, twisted toast, mustard gel
- Roast rack of pork, wild garlic and sage stuffing, apple sauce. Pan gravy
- Pan fried chicken supreme, butternut squash puree, charred leeks, thyme fondant potato
- Oyster and chestnut mushroom risotto, spinach, lemon olive oil
- Oven baked salmon warm potato, kale and pea salad with pesto dressing
- Matcha tea and white chocolate delice, chilli infused raspberries
- Lavender poached pears, honey and ginger panna cotta, shortbread crumble
- Caramelised passion fruit and lime tart, almond cream, orange coulis
- A selection of Sussex and English cheeses with oat biscuits, chutney, pickled grapes, baked fig