Sunday lunch at Wakehurst
CANCELLED Enjoy a delicious two or three-course meal in our beautiful Elizabethan Mansion for Sunday lunch.
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are sorry to inform you that this event has been cancelled. For more information, please see our Tickets and prices page.
Spoil yourself with a delicious roast lunch at Wakehurst.
Make the most of our beautiful wild botanic garden. Take a stroll through our woodlands and nature reserve, before sitting down to enjoy either a two or three-course meal.
The lunch will be served in our beautiful Elizabethan Mansion, just a short stroll away from the winding garden paths of our Winter Garden and our stunning Mansion Pond, with its border of spring flowers and resident wildlife.
- Home smoked chalk stream trout, new potato and samphire salad, burnt avocado puree
- Cream of parsnip and chive soup with thyme and rosemary croutons
- Roasted beetroot, red onion and water crest salad with peppered goats cheese mousse
- Smoked ham hock and apricot terrine with pickled baby vegetables, twisted toast, mustard gel
- Roast rack of pork, wild garlic and sage stuffing, apple sauce. Pan gravy
- Pan fried chicken supreme, butternut squash puree, charred leeks, thyme fondant potato
- Oyster and chestnut mushroom risotto, spinach, lemon olive oil
- Oven baked salmon warm potato, kale and pea salad with pesto dressing
- Matcha tea and white chocolate delice, chilli infused raspberries
- Lavender poached pears, honey and ginger panna cotta, shortbread crumble
- Caramelised passion fruit and lime tart, almond cream, orange coulis
- A selection of Sussex and English cheeses with oat biscuits, chutney, pickled grapes, baked fig