We're always looking to improve our gardens for you, so check here before you visit to avoid disappointment.
Our gardens are open for those who are well enough to appreciate fresh air and relaxation in nature during these difficult times.
We want to keep you and our staff safe. To help us limit numbers, please book a time slot in advance, otherwise unfortunately you won’t be allowed to visit.
From 5 November 2020, specific buildings and structures will be closed in line with government guidance during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Please do not come to the gardens if you are unwell or should be in isolation along with your household.
Remember, you can only visit an outdoor public place with the people you live with, with your support bubble or, when on your own, with one person from another household.
Closures for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Atrium in the Millennium Seed Bank is closed
- The Mansion is closed
- The Children’s Heritage Garden is closed
- The Stables Kitchen and the Seeds Cafe are closed. Takeaway catering options will be available. Card payments only
- The gift shop and plant sales area are closed
- The Walled Garden and Pleasance will be temporarily closed from the end of November whilst we carry out essential work to the historic stone walls.