Celebrate your special day with close friends and family at one of our small wedding venues.
Enjoy an intimate wedding at one of our smaller wedding venues, in line with the latest coronavirus guidelines.
We are currently able to book weddings with a maximum 15 people in line with Government guidelines.
This number includes yourself as the wedding couple, your two witnesses and your additional guests. Registrars and any third-party suppliers do not have to be included in these numbers.
Cambridge Cottage, a former royal residence, is a beautiful venue located in a private corner of Kew Gardens.
You will have exclusive use of the entire ground floor of the Cottage and a picturesque private garden.
After your ceremony in the elegant Drawing Room, there is the option to move through to the Gallery for a seated drinks reception and dinner surrounded by some of our finest botanical artwork.
Alternatively, we can also accommodate ceremonies in our beautiful Nash Conservatory.
Formerly part of Buckingham Palace and designed by architect John Nash, this classically styled conservatory boasts a wealth of natural daylight and sublime views of the gardens.
With floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, this bright and sophisticated conservatory provides an abundance of natural daylight, filling the space with an enchanting glow all year round.
Should you wish to continue celebrating your special day after your ceremony, you can also have your seated drinks reception and dinner in this spectacular Grade II listed building.
- Maximum of 15 people, subject to Government restrictions
- Cambridge Cottage
- Nash Conservatory
- Intimate ceremonies and receptions in accordance with Government guidelines
Dates available for hire
Micro packages available until 31st March 2021
Hire times available between 9am and 9pm
Fees for exclusive hire: Cambridge Cottage
- Monday – Friday: £500 + VAT for two-hour hire period
- Saturday – Sunday: £750 + VAT for two-hour hire period
- Monday – Sunday: £250 + VAT per additional hour
Fees for exclusive hire: Nash Conservatory
- Monday – Friday: £3,000 + VAT for two-hour hire period
- Saturday – Sunday: £4,000 + VAT for two-hour period
- Monday – Friday: £5,250 + VAT for four-hour hire period
- Saturday – Sunday: £6,250 + VAT for four-hour hire period