Community Membership Scheme
About the scheme
This is an annual membership scheme for groups, to provide access to Kew Gardens for people facing physical, sensory, psychological or social barriers to visiting the Gardens independently.
The scheme is for your service users and their accompanying carers or support workers.
Levels of membership
- Up to 60* free admissions per year for £36 (including VAT)
- Up to 120 free admissions per year for £72 (including VAT)
*You can top up from 60 to 120 visits during the year if you find you’d like more.
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March and applications can be made at any time. The visit quota can be used at any time within the membership year and therefore the membership fee does not reduce if you join later in the membership year.
Who is eligible?
Organisations who support people who face barriers to visiting the Gardens independently e.g.:
- older people
- people with learning or physical disabilities
- people experiencing mental health issues
- people living with dementia
- excluded, vulnerable or isolated members of society
Your organisation must also be one of the following:
- a registered charity or
- a community interest company (CIC) or
- a community benefit society or
- an organisation that provides services directly to people who face physical, sensory, psychological or social barriers to visiting Kew Gardens.
And your organisation must be based within the M25.
For full terms and conditions including usage and exclusions (link opens in a new tab)