Queer Nature: early opening for Kew members
Enjoy early entry to the Gardens and celebrate the diversity of plants and fungi at Queer Nature
Saturdays and Sundays from 30 September 2023 to 29 October 2023
9am until gardens open
Entry is via Victoria Gate and Brentford Gate only
Included in membership
No booking required
Explore Kew’s new autumn festival Queer Nature without the crowds with exclusive early opening for members and their guests from 9am on weekends during the festival.
Savour the exhibits at your own pace and step inside Kew’s iconic Temperate House during its early hours. Encounter a large-scale suspended artwork and a horticultural installation that explores the amazing world of plants and fungi, particularly those that challenge traditional expectations.
Planning on visiting the Children’s Garden?
The Children’s Garden will also open early for members accompanied by children from 9:15am on weekends.* Pre-booking is no longer required to visit the Children’s Garden. The Children’s Garden will be open every Saturday and Sunday from 30 September to 28 October.
*On 29 October, there will be no early opening for the Children's Garden due to a quiet session scheduled from 8:30 to 10:00. However, members can reserve their spots for this session if they wish to do so.
- Early entry is for members and allocated guests only.
- Members do not need to book a time slot to visit the gardens. Simply bring along your membership card to scan on arrival, as well as a proof of ID.
- Entry is via Victoria Gate and Brentford Gate only.
- Victoria Plaza Café and toilets will open at 9am between 30 September and 29 October during our early openings
- The Temperate House will be open to visit the festival from 9am. However all other indoor spaces including the Palm House and structures will open at 10am.
Not a Kew member?
Become a member or renew today to enjoy unlimited visits and a feast of exclusive benefits, all year round.
As a charity, every Kew membership makes a significant contribution to our ground-breaking global work, helping tackle the planet’s most pressing environmental challenges.