Kew the movies
Grab your popcorn and join us in front of the big screen at Kew's outdoor cinema this summer.
Dates and Times
30 August to 3 September 2023
11am, 2.30pm or 7.30pm
On 30 August, the evening movie will begin at 7.00pm
On 3 September, the afternoon and evening movies will begin at 2.15pm and 6.00pm respectively.
Next to the Pavilion Bar and Grill, Kew Gardens
Entry via Lion Gate
Member adult: £14.25
Member child: £8.80 (ages 3-15)
Non-member adult (morning/afternoon/evening): £19.00/£15.50/£19.50
Non-member child (morning/afternoon/evening): £13.50/£10.00/£13.50 (ages 3-15)
Member carer: £7.13
Non-member carer (morning/afternoon/evening): £9.50/£7.75/£9.75
Soak up the summer with five days of cinema magic, alfresco style, at Kew the movies.
Kew Gardens and The Luna Cinema team up to bring you a fantastic line-up of films for families and adults, ranging from the Oscar-winning Top Gun: Maverick, the heart-warming adventure of Moana, box office smash Avatar: The Way of Water, and much more.
Pick the perfect spot and sit back, relax, and enjoy your favourite films on the big screen set against our beautiful botanical backdrop.
Wednesday 30 August
Morning: The Little Mermaid (late release)
Afternoon: Frozen Sing-along
Evening: Avatar: The Way of Water
Thursday 31 August
Afternoon: Strange World
Evening: Everything Everywhere All At Once
Friday 1 September
Morning: Encanto Sing-along
Afternoon: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Evening: The Greatest Showman Sing-along
Saturday 2 September
Morning: Minions: The Rise of Gru
Afternoon: Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical
Evening: Top Gun: Maverick
Sunday 3 September
Afternoon: Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
Evening: Star Wars: A New Hope
- Kew the Movies will be located adjacent to the Pavilion Bar and Grill and we recommend using Lion Gate for easiest access. Check out our map here.
- For evening screenings, exit via Pavilion Gate onto Kew Road (all other gates will be closed).
- You can only access the event location at the time of your screening, please check the door opening time listed on your film of choice.
- For morning screenings, your ticket will include entry to the Gardens. This does not apply to afternoon and evening screenings.
- Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic from home.
- For morning and afternoon screenings, only those with a ticket are guaranteed headphones – children under 3 will receive headphones subject to availability. Should you wish to secure headphones, please purchase a child ticket.