Take a slow, guided sensory walk in our Gardens.
Friday 30 April
Saturday 15 May
Sunday 30 May
Monday 7 June
Saturday 12 June
Tuesday 29 June
Tuesday 6 July
Saturday 10 July
Thursday 15 July
Wednesday 28 July
Saturday 31 July
Sunday 8 August
Wednesday 11 August
Saturday 28 August
Closest gate: Lion Gate
Meet at the Waterlily Pond 15 minutes in advance
Includes entry to Kew Gardens and 20% discount in our restaurants.
Calm your body and mind with our relaxing forest bathing sessions.
Inspired by the Japanese art of Shinrin-yoku, forest bathing is a slow, sensory woodland walk alongside an expert guide who will help you disconnect from the stresses of everyday life.
Immerse yourself in the green world of our Pinetum and clear your head, relax more deeply, and improve your sleep.
Organised in partnership with the Forest Bathing Institute.
- These are adult-only sessions. Min.18 years old.
- You will need to bring a full bottle of water and a picnic blanket or ground sheet
- Capacity is limited in line with COVID-19 restrictions
- In advance of your session, you will need to accept the terms and & conditions from the Forest Bathing Institute
- You may be asked to fill in a health questionnaire
- Read our terms and conditions
You can book with confidence.
Come along knowing that the safety and wellbeing of our visitors are of the utmost importance to us. We are continually monitoring and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic situation as it evolves.
Read about the changes we've made to keep you safe.