When Flowers Dream
Explore a vibrant food utopia by Pip & Pop.
Date and time
21 May 2022 to 5 March 2023
Included with entry to the Gardens
Join us at the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art for an ethereal exhibition by internationally-renowned artist Tanya Schultz (a.k.a. Pip & Pop).
When Flowers Dream showcases an eclectic mix of vibrant artworks made from everyday materials such as sugar, candy, and assorted craft materials.
Don't miss the bespoke installation for Kew; an imaginary landscape filled with foods of the future, created in collaboration with Kew scientists.
Read important information about this exhibition
New to Kew?
As a Kew member, you can enjoy unlimited visits to the Gardens and exclusive discounts on tickets for Food Forever and more.
By joining today you'll receive a Kew membership of 12 months for the price of 9.
- Keep a safe distance from the exhibits and do not touch them.
- Do not run, eat or drink in the galleries.
- Follow the recommended route around exhibitions.
- Carry small bags at your side - please do not bring suitcases, large bags or rucksacks into the galleries. Unfortunately, we cannot store any bags or coats.
- Leave buggies in the buggy park outside the galleries.
- Manual wheelchairs are welcome but unfortunately we cannot accommodate mobility scooters.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be supervised at all times.
- School groups must be accompanied by a teacher.
Pip & Pop is supported by the Western Australian Government through the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries as part of the UK/Australia Season 2021-22.
Photo: When happiness ruled (2016), Jack Ball © Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts (PICA), Australia