Illuminated artworks and inspiring music under the evening sky at Chihuly Nights.
Member Adult £12
Other ticket types and prices available
Experience Dale Chihuly’s breath-taking glass artworks as the sun sets across Kew Gardens.
Illuminated under the evening sky, Chihuly's artworks can be experienced in a completely different light as you explore our beautiful Gardens and iconic glasshouses and galleries at night.
Enjoy beautiful music commissioned by Guest Artists and based on a composition by acclaimed composer Nico Muhly, featuring instruments and vocals to reflect Chihuly’s use of glass and breath. The soundscape will change each evening and will include a rotating line up of musicians, including the UK's only glass harmonica player Alasdair Malloy.
Delicious food and drink will be available from the newly opened Pavilion Bar and Grill, and don’t forget to browse the shops open at the Pavilion and within the galleries.
Hero image: Dale Chihuly, Sapphire Star © Chihuly Studio. Inset image: Dale Chihuly, Summer Sun © Jeff Eden/RBG Kew
- Please note that your Chihuly Nights ticket does not permit you entry to the Gardens during the day
- We recommend booking online in advance of your visit as there are a limited number of tickets at the Gates
- Access is only via Victoria Gate, the main entry to Kew Gardens via Kew Road
- Please bring a torch and stay on the designated paths at all times
- There is no parking at Kew Gardens so do check public transport routes
- There are no covered paths so ensure to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the weather
- For the safety and security of everyone we may carry out full security checks at the entrance gate. Your belongings and your person may be searched. Please bring only what is essential to your evening. If you see anything suspicious or any persons acting suspiciously, please tell the nearest member of staff immediately. Please do not leave any belongings unattended at any time
- Last entry time is 9pm.
- Please note that the route takes approximately 50 minutes to walk at a moderate pace with no stopping.
- Bringing in picnics and alcohol is not permitted at this event.
- If you are visiting Kew during the day you will be asked to leave the Gardens at closing time and return for the event.
Supported by DS Automobiles
More at Kew
Chihuly: Reflections on nature
The world's most celebrated contemporary glass artist is back, showcasing his work against the stunning backdrop of Kew Gardens.See the exhibition
Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art
Discover the beauty and detail of plant life in the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art.Explore the gallery
Discover the secrets of the world's temperate zones inside this glittering cathedral.Find out more