We're always working to improve our UNESCO world heritage site, so occasionally we have to close some features. Please check before your visit to avoid disappointment.
Early closing and short-term closures
- The Treetop Walkway lift is out of action
- 6 January 2020 – 31 March 2020: The Hive will be closed for essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused
- Until 3 April 2020: Kew Palace, Royal Kitchens and Queen Charlotte's Cottage and the Great Pagoda will be closed for winter
- The Food Village has now permanently closed. Head to one of our other cafés or restaurants at Kew Gardens
- During adverse weather conditions we may need to close the upper level of The Hive
Help us improve our website
Can you spare 5 minutes to help answer a few short questions to help us improve our website experience?