We're always working to improve our UNESCO world heritage site, so occasionally we have to close some features. Please check before your visit to avoid disappointment.
Our Gardens are open for you to explore.
- The Palm House will be closed all day on Thursday 30 November 2023
- The Treetop Walkway will be partially open between 31 October 2023 to 7 January 2024, and be fully closed from 8 to 12 January 2024.
- The Marianne North Gallery will be closed from from 8 to 21 January 2024.
- The Princess of Wales Conservatory will be closed 8 January to 2 February and 4 to 8 March 2024.
- The Orangery will be closed on 16 January 2024.
- The Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art will open late at 12 noon on the first Monday of every month due to planned maintenance.
- The Waterlily House is currently closed for the winter season.
- The Great Pagoda, Kew Palace, Royal Kitchens and Queen Charlotte's Cottage are closed until spring 2024.
- The ruined arch is undergoing restoration until spring 2024 – please follow the alternative route as displayed on maps in the Gardens.
- The Badger Sett in the Natural Area is closed.
- Parking is prohibited on Kew Road and limited around the area. Consider walking or cycling to us if you are able to.
- There are no lockers or baggage storage facilities available.