Eating and drinking
We have a wide variety of cafés and restaurants at Kew Gardens. Look out for seasonal specialities and food foraged from our Gardens.
The indoor seating areas in our restaurants are closed until further notice in line with government guidance during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Takeaway options are available.
Grab and go
Grab a hot drink and a snack at one of our outdoor pop-ups at The Orangery, Victoria Gate Café, and White Peaks.
Victoria Gate Café
Pick up the perfect picnic grub, sausage rolls and barista coffee from our pitstop café.
10am – 4pm
Take away service for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. Why not warm yourself with one of our amazing toasties, soups, or barista coffees.
10am – 3.15pm
Whilst waiting for your Children’s Garden slot, why not treat yourself to a take away barista coffee and sweet treat.
10am – 3.15pm
Pavilion Bar and Grill
Enjoy burgers and southern fried chicken from our menu.
Have fine meals and afternoon tea in the elegant Botanical table-service restaurant, dramatically located with a view of the Palm House.
Useful stuff to know
- All cafés and restaurants have level access
- Take-away only from 15 mins before closing.
- The Orangery and White Peaks have microwaves to warm bottles.
- Picnics are allowed throughout the Gardens.
- We may occasionally need to close our restaurants for private events or essential maintenance. Please check for planned closures and visitor notices before you visit.