Eating and drinking
We have a wide variety of cafés and restaurants at Kew Gardens. Look out for seasonal specialities and food foraged from our Gardens.
Grab and go
Fancy a quick snack outside?
Grab a hot drink and a snack at one of our outdoor pop-ups
Victoria Gate Café
Pick up the perfect picnic grub or weekend pizza from our pitstop café.
10am – 7pm
(8am weekend opening)
Pavilion Bar and Grill
Enjoy alfresco dining under the vines with our menu of charcoal fire-grilled food.
Bar order and table service
The classic summer BBQ is on offer in our outdoor catering option, with picnic tables available.
11.30am to 3.30pm
Terrace open only with BBQ, salads and ice-cream on offer.
Enjoy fine meals and afternoon tea in the elegant Botanical table-service restaurant, dramatically located with a view of the Palm House.
Closed until further noticeAfternoon tea example menu (PDF)
With a family-friendly menu and an interactive atmosphere, White Peaks is the ideal place for visitors with children.
Ice Creamery now openWhite peaks example menu (PDF)
Useful stuff to know
When things go back to normal, it might be good to know:
- All cafés and restaurants have level access.
- Take-away only from 15 mins before closing (except The Botanical).
- The Orangery and White Peaks have microwaves to warm bottles.
- Picnics are allowed throughout the Gardens.
- We may occasionally need to close our restaurants for private events or essential maintenance. Please check for planned closures and visitor notices before you visit.