Eating and drinking
We have a wide variety of cafés and restaurants at Kew Gardens. Look out for seasonal specialities and food foraged from our Gardens.
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are sorry to inform you that cafés and restaurants are either closed or running a reduced service until further notice.
Victoria Gate Café
Your journey starts here with great coffee and cake. After you're refreshed, take a look in the Kew shop for our range of gardening gifts and homeware.
Closed until further noticeVictoria Gate example menu (PDF)
Pavilion Bar and Grill
Grilled food in an impressive and contemporary building, the Pavilion Bar and Grill is perfect for alfresco dining with views of Temperate House and the Pagoda.
Closed until further noticePavilion Bar and Grill menu (PDF)
In the heart of the Gardens, the Orangery’s buzzing atmosphere offers plenty of choice.
Closed until further notice
Enjoy fine meals and afternoon tea in the elegant Botanical table-service restaurant, dramatically located with a view of the Palm House.
Closed until further noticeAfternoon tea example menu (PDF)
With a family-friendly menu and an interactive atmosphere, White Peaks is the ideal place for visitors with children.
Closed until further noticeWhite peaks example menu (PDF)
Useful stuff to know
- All cafés and restaurants have level access.
- Take-away only from 15 mins before closing (except The Botanical).
- The Orangery and White Peaks have microwaves to warm bottles.
- Picnics are allowed throughout the Gardens.
- We may occasionally need to close our restaurants for private events or essential maintenance. Please check for planned closures and visitor notices before you visit.