Seasonal Stroll and SoupThu 16 October 2014, 10.30am - 1pm
Come and celebrate the joys of autumn on this talk and stroll with Paul Reader, one of the senior horticultural experts at Wakehurst, a garden for-all-year round interest.
Autumn at Wakehurst
- Date: Thursday 16 October 2014
- Time: 10.30am - 1pm
- Tutor: Paul Reader
- Venue: Wakehurst (How to find us)
- Course Fee: £20
- Booking: Essential - maximum capacity 20 places
About the Seasonal Stroll and Soup
Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter - come and celebrate the joys of the season in this regular series of quarterly talks and strolls with Paul Reader, one of the senior horticultural experts at Wakehurst, a garden for all-year-round interest. We’ll start with an illustrated talk introducing some of the native and migrant wildlife along with various plants and views found at Wakehurst before heading off into the Gardens for a tour of the plant highlights in the the formal garden and beyond.
Your chance to pick up some seasonal gardening tips and plant identification hints too!
Includes soup (made with seasonal ingredients) & bread at the end of the walk.
Save! Sign up for all four dates and get one free! £60
- Tuesday 26 November 2013 (Festive plant highlights and mince pies)
- Tuesday 29 April 2014 (Spring Border Colour, Water Garden and Woodland Flora)
- Tuesday 15 July 2014 (Cottage Garden Colour & ideas, Shade tolerant planting)
- Thursday 16 October 2014 (Autumn Woodland colour and glorious Sunsets)
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew
- english garden
- for kids
- english heritage
- around the world
- for friends
- the UK
- brand new
- for plant lovers
- special interest
- at risk
- Kew at home
- high up
- garden plants