Kew the Movies at Wakehurst - ticket information
Tickets for Kew the Movies at Wakehurst
- Book online for Kew the Movies at Wakehurst.
- Call the Luna Cinema See Tickets 24-hour ticket hotline: 0844 858 6767.
- Book in person at the Wakehurst Visitor Centre during Garden opening hours.
- Car parking charges at Wakehurst place are included in the ticket price for Kew the Movies at Wakehurst. The car park will be open for event ticket holders from 6pm on the event day.
Prices (online, phone or in person)
- Premium Adult £24.50 (60 ticket limited-availibility per show)
- Adults £14.50
- Children (5 to 15) £10.50*
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £40.00*
*Please note that children must adhere to the film’s certification and our ushers have to check to ensure all audience members are of a suitable age to see the film. Please ensure you have photo identification with you if your child appears younger than the listed film certification.
We reserve the right to offer ticket discounts/promotions at our discretion, etc. No refunds can be made for completed purchases or transactions retrospectively.
Buying tickets for carers/companions
Disabled ticket holders are entitled to one free ticket for an essential carer/companion to accompany them to the event.
Ampersand are offering Kew the Movies-goers a hamper bursting with British picnic favourites.
Detailed ticket information
- Demand for the screenings may be very high, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Prices include booking fees. Transaction fees of £2.25 for postal tickets and £1.50 for print at home tickets will apply when booking online or by phone.
- All patrons (including children under 5) must have their own valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the event.
- You have the option of purchasing a traditional ticket which will be posted out to you, or a 'print at home ticket'.
- Premium ticket includes: Premium director's chair in an exclusive viewing area, a voucher for one glass of wine, one bottle of beer or one soft drink from the bar, and a Benefit goodie bag full of lovely treats.
- Tickets purchased online/by phone will be sent out within two weeks of purchase. If tickets have not arrived after this time please call the box office on 0844 858 6767.
- Within seven days of a screening, any tickets bought online/by phone will be available for collection on the night of an event from the Ticket Collection Desk at the Wakehurst Visitor Centre from 6pm, half an hour prior to gates opening. After collecting tickets, patrons should join the main queue.
- Tickets can be purchased online/by phone until 5pm on the day of a screening, after which time any remaining advance tickets will be available in person from the Wakehurst Visitor Centre, until the Gardens close.
'Print at home' tickets
- Look after your 'print at home' ticket as you would a traditional ticket. It should be printed out and will be scanned on entry to the event.
- Do not attempt to duplicate the ticket as it can only be scanned once.
If you are leaving tickets for other members of your party for later collection, please also use the Ticket Collection Desk at the Wakehurst Visitor Centre, which will be manned until approximately 8pm. After this time, remaining tickets will be left with security at the Visitor Centre. We can take no responsibility for these tickets.
- Kew, Wakehurst and See Tickets are unable to offer refunds or duplicates on unwanted or lost tickets.
- Inevitably, bad weather can affect any open-air event. Any decision to cancel the event will be taken at the advertised starting time. No refund will be given if an event is started but later abandoned.
- Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser and as long as the ticket is returned within 28 days of the event date. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Visiting the Gardens at Wakehurst
You are welcome to visit the Gardens at Wakehurst on the day of the event, but please note that your event ticket does not include day visitor entry to the Gardens. Wakehurst closes at 5.30pm (last entry 5pm) on event days and all daytime visitors are kindly asked to depart the Gardens at this time. Garden visitors with a Movies ticket should join the queue and enter the event site when gates open at 6.30pm.