Admission charges - Wakehurst Place
Three aims determine our admissions policy: to increase long-term revenue, to attract more visitors and to provide access for visitors from across the social spectrum.
Admission prices are below the level charged by competing visitor attractions and our history of low admission charges, plus our role as a local amenity, requires special provision for regular visitors.
A ticket for all seasons...
Enjoy a whole year at Wakehurst Place for just £25. Season tickets offer excellent value for money and allow year-round entry.
They also make an excellent Christmas gift or a lasting present for Mother’s Day, a birthday or at any time.
Telephone +44 (0)1444 894067 if you would like to send one as a gift to remember.
Please note: Prices are valid until 28 February 2014
Annual season ticket, giving year-round entry*
| £25 |
Children (16 and under) (children must be accompanied by an adult)
Registered blind/partially-sighted visitors
Essential Carers (essential carers of wheelchair users and blind/partially-sighted visitors)
For groups of 10+ people, see our group discount rates
- The Wakehurst Place season ticket gives free entry to Wakehurst Place only. Season tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Special arrangements apply for school groups.
- Friends of Kew enjoy free entry to the Gardens. Find out more about becoming a Friend of Kew.
- UK National Trust members are admitted free of charge to Wakehurst Place only, on production of a valid membership card.
A new Wakehurst Place Season ticket (available from 1st April 2014) from just £25 offers:
- Free entry to the gardens and Millennium Seed Bank all year round.
- Free car parking
- One free ticket to Kew Gardens (worth £14.50) Two free exclusive open evenings 10% off purchases in the Visitor Centre Shop and Plant centre (some exclusions apply)
Visitors can leave and re-enter the gardens on the same day without further payment, providing they advise the Visitor Assistants on exit.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew