Community event - Photography workshopSat 01 December 2012 - Mon 30 June 2014
In this workshop for community groups, participants use photography to explore the architecture of Kew's glasshouses and the diverse plant life at Kew Gardens.
Spring flowers at Kew
- Date and time: arranged on demand.
- Location: Kew Gardens (how to find us).
- Workshop details: This workshop is designed for community groups, community groups working with young people are particularly welcome. Participants do not require any previous experience with photography. We provide the equipment needed, including digital cameras.
- Group size: Minimum 8 and maximum 10 participants.
- Book a workshop: For more information or to make a booking contact Kew's Community Outreach Officer - E: email@example.com | T: 020 8332 5696.
About the Community Outreach programme
We work in partnership with community-based organisations, groups and individuals to develop and deliver creative projects and events inspired by the gardens.
Our aim is to engage with a wider and more diverse audience, to encourage a sense of ownership and to increase participation and interaction.
We try to reach out in particular to people who might face additional barriers when accessing heritage sites (physical, social, financial, educational).
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew
- english garden
- for kids
- english heritage
- around the world
- for friends
- gifts that help
- the UK
- ground breaking
- brand new
- for plant lovers
- special interest
- at risk
- Kew at home
- high up
- garden plants