David Nash at Kew - Exhibition guides
Get more out of your visit with our David Nash exhibition tour, souvenir book and smartphone app.
Souvenir book and iPad edition
Get your essential companion to the exhibition.
This beautifully illustrated book gives a unique insight into Nash’s art and life, showcasing his outdoor sculptures and his work at the Wood Quarry, as well as the indoor sculptures in the glasshouses and galleries - LOOK INSIDE.
It also includes a fold-out map of the exhibition.
- Buy it today for just £10 - RRP £15
Download the souvenir book iPad edition and benefit from extra interactive features and exclusive interviews with the artist.
Download the smartphone app
Enhance your visit with our David Nash smartphone app.
Discover more about Nash’s sculptures with the official David Nash at Kew smartphone app. Available for iPhone and Android.
Download it at home or use the free wifi spots at Kew Gardens.
Take a tour!
See a selection of David Nash's sculptures set within Kew's landscape, glasshouses and galleries. Learn about the artist, how he works and his collaboration with Kew.
- When - Tours take place daily from 13 October until 30 November 2012 at 12 noon and 1.30pm.
- Starting point: Guides Desk, Victoria Plaza.
- Booking: Register at the Guides Desk 15 minutes before the tour starts. You can find them at the Guides' Desk in Victoria Plaza.
- Price: Free with admission to the Gardens*
* Groups over six must pre book and pay a charge. Please phone 020 8332 5604.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew