Kew the Music 2013 - VIP your evening
Pick up your pre-ordered picnic hamper, enjoy a BBQ in the beautiful surroundings of the Pavilion Restaurant or reserve your place for dinner in the exceptional Marianne North Gallery. We have it all catered for so you can just relax and enjoy your evening.
Booking fees apply
We’ve just restored and refurbished the Marianne North gallery, a former Victorian treasure house. To celebrate, we’re laying on dinner for 50 guests each night of the concert series. The gallery is surrounded by some pieces of remarkable botanical art and has a private garden area offering superb views of the stage.
Your package includes:
- Early access to the Marianne North Gallery
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the evening
- Three-course fine dining
- Private viewing platform to watch the show, with complimentary bar
- Prices from £279 + VAT per person
How to book
Call 01923 710970 or email email@example.com
Kew the Music picnic hampers
Forget soggy sandwiches, Peyton and Byrne are offering Kew the Music-goers a perfectly picked picnics bursting with British picnic favourites. Each one will have goodies like organic chicken and smoked ham pie with piccalilli, longhorn roast beef with watercress and horseradish cream as well as Eccles cakes and lashing of homemade pink lemonade, still and sparkling water. You can add in your favourite wine for as little as £12.50. The picnic comes in a special ‘food from Kew’ bag which comes with a chequered table cloth and napkins, disposable glasses, cutlery and crockery...Enjoy!
Picnic for two (vegetarian option available) - £45
Deluxe picnic two (vegetarian option available) - £55
How to book
Call 0871 231 0834
- Picnics are available to pick up from the hamper collection point on the night of your chosen concert.
- Please note - these hampers are made in the same area where foods with nuts in are prepared.
Peyton Events is offering a mouth-watering barbecue package at the Pavilion Restaurant, adjacent to the Kew the Music arena.
- Includes a reserved enclosure ticket for the concert.
- Get VIP access and enjoy a glass of “Peyton Pimm’s” on your arrival.
- Enjoy freshly prepared food during the concert. Our chefs have created menus to reflect the uniqueness of Kew, whilst utilising the best of British produce from small independent suppliers around the UK.
- Taste a great selection of wines and perfectly executed classic cocktails whilst soaking up the summer sun, with cash bar facilities available throughout the barbecue.
- All pre-ordered drinks will receive a discount.
- This VIP area offers a fantastic and flexible space for small groups and large parties. All guests will have access to the South reserved enclosure in the concert arena.
- Groups of 10 or more will be able to enjoy a reserved area for their barbecue at the Pavilion Restaurant.
- Parties of 50 or more can also enjoy the services of their own chef for the evening.
- Minimum numbers of 10 apply on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening.
We’ve thought of absolutely everything so no need to worry. Simply enjoy the concerts at your own pace with gorgeous freshly prepared food and drink.
- Barbecue package - £85 + VAT (inclusive of a reserved South enclosure concert ticket)
How to book
- For further information and bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7300 5913.
Download Peyton Event's barbeque hospitality information and booking form.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew