Kew the Movies 2013 - how to get your tickets for Movies at Wakehurst
There are many ways that you can buy tickets to Kew the Movies at Wakehurst: online, over the phone and at the gates. Find out more here.
Tickets for Kew the Movies at Wakehurst are now on sale
- Book online for Luna Cinema, Kew the Movies at Wakehurst.
- Call the Luna Cinema, See tickets 24-hour ticket hotline: 0844 858 6767.
- Book in person at the Wakehurst Visitor Centre during Garden opening hours.
Prices if booking online and by telephone
- Adults £14.20
Children (5-15) £10.20
Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £38.50
Children under 5 years go free
Plus £1.50 per transaction for print at home tickets or £2.25 per transaction for tickets sent by first class post.
Prices if booking in person during Garden opening hours.
- Adults £13
- Children (5-15) £9
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £35
- Children under 5 years go free
Plus £1.50 per transaction
We reserve the right to offer ticket discounts/promotions at our discretion, etc. No refunds can be made for completed purchases or transactions retrospectively.
Please note that children must adhere to the film’s certification and our ushers have to check to ensure all audience members are of a suitable age to see the film. Please ensure you have photo identification with you if your child appears younger than the listed film certification.
Buying tickets for carers/companions
- Disabled ticket holders are entitled to one free ticket for an essential carer/companion to accompany them to the event. See also Access information for the event.
Detailed ticket information
- Demand for the screenings is very high, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- All patrons (including children under 5) must have their own valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the event.
- You have the option of purchasing a traditional ticket which will be posted out to you, or a “print at home ticket.”
- Tickets purchased by phone/internet will be sent out within two weeks of purchase. If tickets have not arrived after this time please call the box office on 0844 858 6767.
- Within seven days of a screening, any tickets bought via phone/internet will be available for collection on the night of an event from the Ticket Collection Desk at the Wakehurst Visitor Centre from 6pm, half an hour prior to gates opening. After collecting tickets, patrons should join the main queue.
- Tickets can be purchased by phone/internet until 5pm on the day of a screening, after which time any remaining advance tickets will be available in person from the Wakehurst Visitor Centre, until the Gardens close.
Print at home tickets
- Please look after your print at home ticket as you would a traditional ticket. It should be printed out and will be scanned on entry to the event.
- Please to not attempt to duplicate the ticket as it can only be scanned once.
- If you are leaving tickets for other members of your party for later collection, please also use the Ticket Collection Desk at the Wakehurst Visitor Centre, which will be manned until approximately 8pm. After this time, remaining tickets will be left with security at the Visitor Centre. We can take no responsibility for these tickets.
- Kew, Wakehurst and See Tickets are unable to offer refunds/duplicates on unwanted/lost tickets.
- Inevitably bad weather can affect any open-air event. Any decision to cancel the event will be taken at the advertised starting time. No refund will be given if an event is started but later abandoned.
- Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser and as long as the ticket is returned within 28 days of the event date. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Visiting the Gardens
- You are welcome to visit the Gardens on the day of the event, but please note that your event ticket does not include day visitor entry to the Gardens. Wakehurst closes at 5.30pm (last entry 5pm) on event days and all daytime visitors are kindly asked to depart the Gardens at this time. Garden visitors with a Movies ticket should join the queue and enter the event site when gates open at 6.30pm.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew