Kew the Movies 2013 - tickets and booking information
There are many ways that you can buy tickets to Kew the Movies at Kew Gardens: online, over the phone and at the gates. Find out more here.
Get your tickets for Kew the Movies 2013
- Book online for the Luna Cinema, Movies at Kew .
- Call the Luna Cinema, See tickets 24-hour hotline: 0844 858 6767
- Book in person at Victoria Gate & Elizabeth Gate (Main Gate), Kew Gardens. Tickets are available for sale during opening hours.
Prices if booking online and by telephone
- Adults £16.20
- Children (5-15) £13.20
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £45.50
- Children under 5 years go free
Plus £1.50 per transaction for print at home tickets or £2.25 per transaction for tickets sent by first class post.
Prices if booking in person at Victoria or Elizabeth Gates, Kew, during Garden opening hours.
- Adults £15
- Children (5-15) £12
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) £42
- Children under 5 years go free
Plus £1.50 per transaction
We reserve the right to offer ticket discounts/promotions at our discretion, etc. No refunds can be made for completed purchases or transactions retrospectively.
Please note that children must adhere to the film’s certification and our ushers have to check to ensure all audience members are of a suitable age to see the film. Please ensure you have photo identification with you if your child appears younger than the listed film certification.
Buying tickets for carers/companions
Disabled ticket holders are entitled to one free ticket for an essential carer/companion to accompany them to the event. More access information for the event.
Detailed ticket information
- Demand for the screenings is very high, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- All patrons (including children under 5yrs) must have their own valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the event.
- Tickets purchased by phone/internet will be sent out within two weeks of your tickets purchase. If tickets have not arrived after this time please call the box office on 0844 858 6767.
- You have the option of purchasing a traditional ticket that will be posted out to you or a 'print at home' ticket.
- Within seven days of a screening, any tickets bought via phone/internet will be available for collection on the night of an event from the Ticket Collection Desk at either Main Gate or Brentford Gate from 6pm, half an hour prior to gates opening. After collecting tickets, patrons should join the main queue.
- Tickets can be purchased by phone/internet until 5pm on the day of a screening.
- If leaving tickets for other members of your party for later collection, you may use either Ticket Collection Desk at Main Gate or Brenford Gate (but please be sure to let the rest of your party know which gate you have left their tickets!). Ticket desks will be manned until approximately 8pm; after this, remaining tickets will be left with security at the Gates. Kew, however, can take no responsibility for these tickets.
Print at home tickets
Please look after your print at home ticket as you would a traditional ticket. It should be printed out and will be scanned on entry to the event.
Please to not attempt to duplicate the ticket as it can only be scanned once.
- Kew and See Tickets are unable to offer refunds/duplicates on unwanted/lost tickets.
- Inevitably bad weather can affect any open-air event. Any decision to cancel the event will be taken at the advertised starting time. No refund will be given if an event is started but later abandoned.
- Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser and as long as the ticket is returned within 28 days of the event due date. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Visiting the Gardens
- You are welcome to visit the Gardens on the day of the event, but please note that your event ticket does not include day visitor entry to the Gardens. Kew Gardens closes at 6pm (last entry 5.30pm) and all daytime visitors are kindly asked to depart the Gardens at this time. Garden visitors with a Movies ticket should join the queue and enter the event site when the gates open at 6.30pm.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew