What's on at Kew Gardens
Thu 28 November 2013 - Sat 04 January 2014
New this year - follow an illuminated trail as it winds its way through our enchanting winter landscape, taking you off the beaten track to hidden parts of the Gardens.
Sat 12 October 2013 - Sun 05 January 2014
The exhibition Black and White, In Colour at the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art at Kew Gardens explores the subtleties of the great range of "black" and "white" in the plant world.
All you need to know about visiting Kew Gardens.
- Buy tickets - adults £14.50, concessions £12.50, children 16 and under FREE
- Detailed ticket information
- Group visits - prices are for parties of ten or more
- Opening times - the Gardens open daily at 9.30am
- How to find us - directions, maps and transport information
- Cafes and restaurants
- Kew's official mobile app - download it for FREE from the app store
- Free guided tours - explore the Gardens with a friendly volunteer guide
- Souvenir Guide - discover the best of Kew Gardens
- Find your way around with our map of the Gardens (pdf)
Christmas at Kew Gardens
News from the Gardens
18 Apr 2012
A floral spectacular is in bloom in front of the Orangery at Kew Gardens to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games.
13 Mar 2012
Filmed over the course of a year at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Kingdom of Plants 3D provides a fascinating new look at plant life using stunning 3D time-lapse filming techniques. Own your personal copy today following the DVD and Blu-ray release.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew