Win Premium tickets to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the musical
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate Charlie’s Chocolate adventure at Kew this Easter we’ve got a fantastic competition prize giveaway. Just answer the question below and you could be one of four lucky winners who will each receive four Premium tickets to see the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical at London’s Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Directed by Academy Award® winner Sam Mendes.
What is the colour of Charlie's winning ticket?
About Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the musical
When Charlie wins a golden ticket to the weird and wonderful Wonka Chocolate Factory, it's the chance of a lifetime to feast on the sweets he's always dreamed of. But beyond the gates astonishment awaits, as down the sugary corridors and amongst the incredible edible delights, the five lucky winners discover not everything is as sweet as it seems.
A chocolate garden, an army of squirrels and the curiously peculiar Oompa-Loompas must be believed to be seen in this gigantic production that is choc-full of fantastical treats to dazzle your senses.
"Roald Dahl's deliciously dark tale of young Charlie Bucket and the mysterious confectioner Willy Wonka comes to life in a lavish feast of a musical"
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes for entries at 23.59hrs on Thursday 17 April, 2014 and four winners will be selected at random.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter, you must live in the UK and be aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Joe Public Limited, Kew (including Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Kew Enterprises and Kew Foundation) and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The draw will take place on Friday 18 April 2014.
- The winners will be contacted by Tuesday 22 April 2014.
- The winners will be contacted via email.
- The winners will have until 23.59hrs on Tuesday 28 April 2014to respond, after which time a re-draw will take place and prizes will be allocated to new winners.
- There are four prizes. Each prize comprises four Premium tickets to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at London’s Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are valid for Monday to Thursday 7.30pm and Wednesday 2:30pm performances from 28 April 2014 until 29 May 2014.
- Transport and accommodation is not included.
- The prize is non-negotiable and no alternative prize is available.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, it is not for re-sale and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the unlikely event that any elements of the prize have been discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided. Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions. Notification of any changes will be displayed here.
- The promoter is The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB.
- If you have any queries about the competition please contact Dom Costello at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB