**COMPETITION CLOSED** Win tickets to Kew Gardens this Easter
This Easter at Kew, we are unwrapping the story of chocolate from cacao tree to sweet treat. Over three weeks, we'll be hosting a range of family-friendly events and activities including the Lindt Gold Bunny Flavour Trail, at the end of which, you'll be rewarded with a delicious Lindt Gold Bunny treat.
We're giving you the chance to win a family ticket to Kew Gardens, plus Lindt goodies, to help kick off Kew's Chocolate Sensations Easter fun.
Find out more about Easter at Kew Chocolate Sensations
How to enter
To enter, follow us on Twitter (@KewGardens) and retweet one of our competition tweets along with the #EasterAtKew hashtag.
Family tickets allow entry for up to two adults and two children. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Open Twitter (opens new window)
Alternatively, if you do not use Twitter, you can enter by simply filling out the entry form:
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes for entries at 23:59 on Monday 21 March, 2016.
- To enter, you must live in the UK and be aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Kew (including Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Kew Enterprises and Kew Foundation) and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, go to Twitter.com/kewgardens, 'follow' the @kewgardens Twitter account and retweet one of our competition tweets, including the #EasterAtKew hashtag.
- Only entries made through Twitter.com or through the competition entry form on this page will be entered into the draw.
- Only entries including the hashtag: #EasterAtKew will be entered into the draw.
- There will be one winner, chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The draw will take place on during the week commencing Monday 21 March 2016 after the competition close date.
- The winner will be conacted during the same week.
- Winners will be contacted through the Direct Message feature on Twitter or via the email address provided on the competition entry form.
- Winners will have until 23:59 on Monday 28 March 2016 to respond, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
- The winner will receive a family ticket (permitting 2 adults and 2 children) to Kew Gardens. Tickets will be valid for one year. Child tickets apply to children aged 16 and under. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The prize is non-negotiable and no alternative prize is available.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, it is not for re-sale and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with other prizes of equal or greater value.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions. Notification of any changes will be made on Twitter from the @kewgardens feed, and will also be displayed on this page of the Kew.org website.
- The promoter is The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB.
- If you have any queries about the competition please contact email@example.com or via Twitter using @kewgardens