Christmas at Kew ticket information
Entry tickets for Christmas at Kew with or without reserved parking
|Advance||On the day|
|Friends of Kew||£12||£14|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children 4 - 16 yrs)||£45||£50|
|Child 4 - 16 yrs||£10||£12|
|Under 4s/Carer of a disabled person||Free||Free|
|Pre-paid parking at Brentford Gate||£7|
|Kew Gardens adult day visit ticket (optional add on)||£7|
All tickets are subject to a single transaction charge. For tickets booked via www.kew.org/christmas:
For print at home tickets
There are two entrances for Christmas at Kew. The main entrance is at Victoria Gate on Kew Road. There is a second entrance at Brentford Gate off Ferry Lane, where limited pre-paid parking is offered in conjunction with your entry ticket. When buying tickets to Christmas at Kew, you can benefit from a special day-entry ticket price of £7 by selecting the optional add on at checkout. (Please note that children enter the Gardens free during the day.)
Please be sure that you choose the right entry gate, date and time slot at the time of making your booking as we are not able to offer exchanges or refunds once tickets have been purchased.
- You can also book by phone on 0844 995 9675 (24 hrs, calls cost 6p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge).
- Book in person at Victoria, Elizabeth or Lion Gate at Kew during Garden opening hours.
We recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Each timed session has a limited capacity and the early evening slots are extremely popular.
Important ticket information
- All patrons (including children under 4 yrs) must have their own valid ticket, which must be produced to gain entry to the event.
- “On the day” prices apply from midnight on the day prior to your visit.
- If there are any remaining tickets left on the evening of an event, these will be available from the box office at Victoria Gate which opens at 4:45pm.
- Tickets purchased by phone and online will be sent out within two weeks of your ticket purchase. If you have a query relating to your ticket purchased by phone or internet, please contact the customer service desk at seetickets.com or call 0844 9959675.
- Within 5 working days of an event all tickets will switch to print at home, so no orders will be posted after this time.
- Tickets can be purchased on the internet until 3pm on the day of an event, after which time if there are still tickets available, they can be purchased in person from the Christmas at Kew box office from 5pm on the night. However, advance booking is recommended as Christmas at Kew does sell out in advance.
- Your event ticket does not include day visitor entry to the Gardens, however, for Christmas at Kew visitors a specially reduced entry price for an adult day visit to Kew Gardens (under 17’s go free during the day) can be purchased in addition to your trail ticket. This is great value and an ideal way to extend your day and make the most of all that Kew Gardens has to offer during the day and night.
- To benefit from the reduced price Kew Gardens adult day visit ticket, it must be booked for the same day as your visit to Christmas at Kew.
- Please note that all daytime visitors will need to exit the gates when the gardens close at 4.15pm (last entry 3.45pm) then re-enter at their allocated trail entry time for Christmas at Kew.
- Disabled ticket holders are entitled to one free ticket for an essential carer/companion and to free parking in Kew’s Ferry Lane car park (enter via Brentford Gate).
Friends of Kew
- Friends of Kew will be asked to supply their membership number at the point of booking to qualify for their member discounts. Members may purchase up to 14 tickets per household at the discounted rate.
- Group discounts available for groups of 15 and over on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, and all days after 27 December. Call 020 8332 5648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Santa’s Snowflake Grotto costs £4 per child, the Victorian Carousel and family rides cost £2 per child. These are not pre-bookable, and are cash only.
- Please note Santa’s Snowflake Grotto is closed on 11, 13, and 20 December and after 23 December.
- We reserve the right to offer ticket discounts/promotions at our discretion.
- Please arrive at Kew at your chosen entry time
‘Print at home' tickets
- Choose the print at home option for your tickets to arrive immediately upon purchase, and save on postage costs. It will also reduce queuing times for entry to the event.
- Look after your 'print at home' ticket as you would a traditional ticket. It should be printed out and will be scanned on entry to the event.
- Do not attempt to duplicate the ticket as it can only be scanned once.
Terms and conditions
- All visitors are reminded that Christmas at Kew is an outdoor event and the weather may be inclement. We advise that you wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear.
- For safety reasons, no naked flames (eg candles, night lights, flares and lanterns) are allowed.
- As per our ticket terms & conditions we would like to remind you that as a ticket holder you are consenting to photography and filming by Kew/Raymond Gubbay Ltd and their partners that may be used for promotional purposes.
- Last entry for ticket holders for Brentford Gate is 8pm. Last entry for ticket holders for Victoria Gate is 8.45pm. There can be no admittance after these times.
- Please leave quietly at the end of the event out of consideration for our neighbours, and place all litter in the bins provided.
- Kew, RGL and its ticketing partners See Tickets and Ticketmaster are unable to exchange tickets once purchased. Please be sure therefore that you have chosen the right date and time slot at the time of making your booking. We are also not able to offer refunds/duplicates on unwanted/lost tickets.
- Inevitably bad weather can affect any open-air event. If we have to cancel the event as it unsafe to proceed, visitors will be offered an alternative date/time. No refunds will be offered simply if the weather is inclement. Any decision to cancel the event will be taken at 2pm on the day of an event.
- If the event is cancelled by us due to weather and patrons are not able to attend an alternative night offered, then a refund will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Where a refund is due, the ticket must be returned within 28 days of the event due date.