Christmas at Kew dates and entry times
Christmas at Kew will be open on these dates:
- Wednesday 26 November to Sunday 30 November
- Wednesday 3 December to Sunday 7 December
- Wednesday 10 December to Sunday 14 December
- Wednesday 17 December to Tuesday 23 December
- Closed Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 December
- Friday 26 December to Saturday 3 January
Christmas at Kew entry times
Christmas at Kew opens at 5pm and closes at 10pm. You can choose from eight session times. Visits are timed at 30 minute intervals from 5pm until 8pm, then the last session is at 8.15pm.
Choose your entry gate
There are two entrances for Christmas at Kew. The main entrance is at Victoria Gate on Kew Road. There is a second entrance at Brentford Gate, where limited pre-paid parking in Ferry Lane car park (off Kew Green) is offered in conjunction with your entry ticket. A pre-paid parking supplement of £7 applies. Parking tickets must be booked in advance to guarantee your space. Tickets with reserved parking are only offered across five timed entry slots, at half-hour intervals, between 5.30 and 7.30pm.
Please arrive in time for your chosen session.
if you are delayed, please note the following last entry times:
- Victoria Gate main entrance - last entry for 8:15pm ticket holders is at 8:35pm
- Brentford Gate tickets with pre-paid parking - last entry for 7:30pm ticket holders is 8pm
Choose your preferred entry time and entry gate at the point of booking. The main entrance for all tickets holders is via Victoria Gate, unless you purchase the reserved parking option for entrance at Brentford Gate.