Community event - ESOL visits to Temperate House or Kew PalaceSat 01 December 2012 - Sat 31 August 2013, on demand, book in advance
This event is available on request. Part of Kew's Community Engagement and Outreach programme.
Temperate House (Photo: RBG Kew)
- Date and time: arranged on demand. Please note ESOL visits to Kew Palace are organised from April to September when the Palace is open; during the closure of the Temperate House ESOL sessions take place in alternative glasshouses.
- Location: Kew Gardens (how to find us)
- Workshop details: An ESOL visit to the Temperate House or Kew Palace, for adult community-based groups. Explore plants of the Temperate House and Georgian period cooking in an interactive tour. A great way to practice and improve your English in a unique heritage setting.
- Free to community voluntary groups working with hard to reach audiences
- Group size: Small groups (up to 20 people) only.
- Book at workshop: Contact Kew's Community Outreach Officer for more information or make a booking - E: email@example.com | T: 020 8332 5696.
Community Engagement and Outreach at Kew Gardens
We work in partnership with community based organisations, groups and individuals to develop and deliver creative projects and events inspired by the gardens.
Our aim is to engage with a wider and more diverse audience, to encourage sense of ownership and to increase participation and interaction.
We try to reach out in particular to people who might face additional barriers when accessing heritage sites (physical, social, financial, educational).
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew
- english garden
- for kids
- english heritage
- around the world
- for friends
- gifts that help
- the UK
- ground breaking
- at risk
- brand new
- for plant lovers
- special interest
- high up
- Kew at home
- garden plants