Come and enjoy the Gardens in winter as the new year dawns. Keep out of the cold as you explore glasshouses, galleries and museums. Discover 250 years of history at the world's most famous Gardens on a guided walk with one of our volunteer guides.
All you need to know about visiting Kew Gardens.
- Detailed ticket information
- Buy tickets now - Kids 16 and under go free
- Group visits - prices are for parties of ten or more
- School visits - bring your students to Kew Gardens
- Opening times - the Gardens open daily at 9.30am
- How to find us - directions, maps and transport information
- Café and restaurants
- Online shop
- Download Kew's mobile app FREE from the app store
- Book a free guided tour with a volunteer guide
- Buy a souvenir guide and discover the best of Kew Gardens
- Download the visitor information map (pdf)
For full details please check our Visit information pages before visiting.
The Gardens open every day (except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) at 9.30am and close at 5.30pm. Last entry is at 5pm.
The Kew Explorer service runs once an hour from 11am to 3pm (first stop near Victoria Gate). On Saturdays and Sundays throughout March, the Kew Explorer service runs once an hour from 10.30am to 4.30pm.
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the Gardens except for guide dogs and registered disability assistance dogs.
Signs of spring at Kew
A delightful selection of recent photos taken in different areas of the Gardens.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew