All the information you need to know when planning your visit, including tickets, opening times and details of our facilities.
Tickets for the Gardens can be purchased at the gates. You can also book tickets in advance online.
Adults £16.00*, Concessions £14.00*, Children FREE
Visit Kew Palace at no extra charge.
*includes £1.50 voluntary Gift Aid donationFurther price information | Book tickets online
Kew is open daily at 9.30am, except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.More opening times information
How to find us
Kew Gardens station is connected to the London Underground District Line and London Overground. Train services (South West Trains) from Waterloo, via Vauxhall and Clapham Junction, stop at Kew Bridge station.
- Kew's official mobile app - for all today's must sees, plus hidden gems. Available for iPhone and Android.
- Free guided tours - join one of our friendly volunteer guides on a tour of the Gardens
- Souvenir guide - an ideal companion when visiting the gardens and a wonderful souvenir keepsake.
- Kew Explorer - 40-minute tours with commentary - a great way to gain an introduction to Kew.
- Discovery Bus Tours- our specially adapted mobility bus offers those with special access requirements a comfortable way to enjoy the gardens.
- Parents' survival guide - our essential guide for a great family day out at Kew Gardens.
Cafes, restaurants and shops
Peyton & Byrne offers four different eateries at Kew, from quick coffee-and-cake pit stops to kid-friendly restaurants, sumptuous dining rooms and beautiful events spaces. Visit our shops and enjoy an exclusive range of Kew products and gifts.Cafes and restaurants | Shopping
Visiting in a group? Parties of 10+ people making a single payment together qualify for a group discount.More information about group visits
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew