Your group can enjoy the world’s most famous garden – a UNESCO World Heritage Site comprising centuries of royal history. Explore spectacular glasshouses, botanical art galleries and a Georgian royal palace. Walk above the treetops or relax aboard the Kew Explorer hop-on, hop-off guided bus tour. Plan an incredible day out...
Highlights for groups
- See our new group visits blog with ideas for days out at Kew Gardens.
- Experience a day of tropical warmth and colour during our orchid festival from 8 February to 9 March 2014.
- Download our 2014-15 group visits brochure (pdf).
- Visit Kew Gardens and visit Kew Palace at no extra charge from 29 March to 28 September 2014. Discover Kew's Georgian royal connections as Britain marks the 300th anniversary of the start of the Georgian era.
Top options for a full day out
- Enhance your group's special day out with guided walking tours on a choice of themes.
- Enjoy a fascinating commentary with our hop-on-hop-off Kew Explorer bus tours.
- Pre-purchase meal vouchers for lunch or afternoon tea or plan custom catering for your group.
Discounted prices for groups
- Save money when booking your group visit (10 or more adults) two weeks in advance.
- Call 0208 332 5648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your visit.
Sign up for exclusive news
Sign up for Kew Garden's e-newsletter for group travel organisers and travel trade. Hear the latest news first and have the chance to win Kew gift items each month.
Kew's many attractions include: 4.5 acres under glass, the Xstrata Treetop Walkway, 3 art galleries, 4 restaurants and 30,000 different kinds of plants.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew