Your group can enjoy the world’s most famous garden – a UNESCO World Heritage Site comprising centuries of royal history. Explore vast Victorian glasshouses, indoor galleries and a Georgian Royal Palace. Walk above the treetops or relax aboard the Kew Explorer guided bus tour. Pre-book afternoon tea, lunch and delicious homemade cakes. Plan an incredible day out...
Highlights for groups
- See our new group visits blog with ideas for days out at Kew Gardens. Find out about IncrEdibles, our exciting 2013 festival, and tips for enjoying a summer visit.
- Download our new group visits brochure (pdf).
- Visit Kew Gardens and visit Kew Palace at no extra charge.
Top options for a full day out
- Enhance your group's special day out with guided walking tours on a choice of themes.
- Enjoy a fascinating commentary with our hop-on-hop-off Kew Explorer bus tours.
- Pre-purchase meal vouchers for lunch or afternoon tea or plan custom catering for your group.
Discounted prices for groups
- Save money when booking your group visit (10 or more adults) two weeks in advance.
- Download a booking form for visits 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014 (pdf).
- Call 0208 332 5648 or email email@example.com to discuss your visit.
Sign up for exclusive news
Sign up for Kew Garden's e-newsletter for group travel organisers and travel trade. Hear the latest news first and have the chance to win Kew gift items each month.
Kew's many attractions include: 4.5 acres under glass, the Xstrata Treetop Walkway, 3 art galleries, 4 restaurants and 30,000 different kinds of plants.
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew