Terms & Conditions - Group visits newsletter subscription draw
Each month one newsletter subscriber residing in the UK will be drawn at random to win a pair of tickets to Kew Gardens and an item from the Kew Online Shop.
- On the first weekday of each month, one subscriber to Kew Gardens’ groups and travel trade e-newsletter will be selected at random. The winner will be the first entry drawn.
- The prize consists of a gift item from the Kew Online Shop and a pair of entrance tickets to Kew Gardens.
- Each winner will be contacted by email within 14 days of the draw. The prize must be claimed within 14 days of the date of notification. If the winner is unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize can only be sent to a UK postal address. Unless you notify us otherwise, the UK postal address we send to will be the address we currently hold for you.
- The monthly prize item will vary subject to availability and seasonal range; however it will be of a minimum retail value of £10. Examples of prize items might include, but are not limited to: Kew Honeysuckle Candle; Kew Wildflower Body Cream, Ella Doran placemats; Kingdom of Plants book. The selection of the prize item will be solely at our discretion.
- The total monthly prize value is estimated to exceed £39.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The pair of entrance tickets to Kew Gardens are valid for one year from the date of each draw (e.g. a winner drawn on 1 September 2012 would receive tickets valid for use until Kew Gardens’ closing time on 31 August 2013).
- This promotion is open to individuals resident in the UK who are over the age of 16 (except employees of (i) The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; (ii) The Foundation and Friends of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; and (iii) RBG Kew Enterprises Limited, and their immediate family or any other person directly connected with this competition).
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The name of the winner for each monthly draw and their town/county will be available on request.
- We reserve the right to terminate or amend or modify the promotion or these terms and conditions. Notification of any changes will be made by notice on www.kew.org.
- This promotion and the terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The promoter is The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB.
If you have any queries about the promotion please contact the Travel Trade Manager at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3AB.