Come and take part in a health walk for Hounslow residents in the beautiful surroundings of Kew Gardens.
- Walks are led by Kew's trained volunteer walk leaders
- Walks take place on a Wednesday, once a month
- Remaining dates for 2016 are:
- Walks start at 2pm and last approximately 1 hour
- These walks are free and free entry to the Gardens is included
Walks must be booked in advance – to make a booking or for more information please visit the Walking for Health (Hounslow Health Walks) website.