Plan your visit to Kew Gardens
All you need to know when planning your visit to Kew Gardens, including ticket prices, opening times and details of our facilities.
These notices are updated regularly. Check this page on the day of your visit.
The Kew Explorer service runs daily on the half hour from 11am until 3.30pm and at weekends until 4.30pm.
The Palm House is closed each morning this week until 12 noon (22 to 25 April inclusive).
- Adults £14.50
- Concessions £12.50
- Children aged 16 years and under visit free
- Tickets for the Gardens can be purchased in advance online and at the gates on the day
Why book online?
- Flexible visit dates: Online tickets are valid for a visit on any day within 30 days of your chosen visit date
- Avoid the queues: Online bookers are eligible for fast track entry
- Kew Gardens opens daily at 9.30am
- The Gardens are closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (24 and 25 December)
How to find us
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3AB
- Kew Gardens station - connected to the London Underground District Line and London Overground between Richmond and Stratford.
- Kew Bridge station - connected to South West Trains from Waterloo, via Vauxhall and Clapham Junction
Visiting in a group? Parties of 10 or more people making a single payment together qualify for a group discount.
Eat and drink
Peyton & Byrne offers four different eateries at Kew, from quick coffee-and-cake pit stops to child-friendly restaurants, sumptuous dining rooms and beautiful events spaces.
Pick up a memento of your visit in our shops at Victoria Plaza and White Peaks where you’ll discover several speciality boutiques with tempting collections of gifts for keen gardeners, culinary connoisseurs and book lovers. The White Peaks children’s shop is dedicated to young adventurers with a host of great inspirational pocket money toys.
More from Kew
Art exhibition'Magnolias' features paintings by artist Barbara Oozeerally.
Kew bag for lifeFeatures the Kew Gardens logo. From 100% unbleached cotton
Book of the monthBeautiful paintings and fascinating information about magnolias
Shop onlineA selection of delicious teas available to buy in our gift shop