Vistas and landscapes
Stroll down Kew's magnificent vistas and take the long view.
Cedar Vista is the longest of seven avenues radiating from the Pagoda.
Cherry Walk runs from the Rose Garden behind the Palm House to King William's Temple, and then on to the Temperate House.
In 1898, Queen Victoria gave Queen Charlotte's Cottage to Kew on the proviso that its grounds should be left in a wild, natural state.
The Crocus Carpet creates a spectacular show of white and purple between Victoria Gate and King William's Temple in March.
The walled Duke's Garden was formerly the private garden for Cambridge Cottage.
Chokushi-Mon (Gateway of the Imperial Messenger) is a four-fifths replica of the Gate of Nishi Hongan-ji (Western Temple of the Original Vow) in Kyoto, Japan.
Pagoda Vista is a wide, grassed walkway that runs 850 metres from the southeastern end of the Palm House to the Pagoda.
There are five main viewpoints at Kew, taking in key attractions of the Gardens.
Sir William Chambers designed and built the Temple of Aeolus in the 1760s. It is now the focus of the Woodland Garden.
Kew's Broad Walk runs from the Palm House to the eastern end of the Orangery, where it takes a 90-degree turn and continues on to Elizabeth Gate (this section is sometimes called the mini-Broad Walk).