Some of Kew's other famous attractions include glasshouses, water and wildlife areas, museums and galleries, themed plant collections, vistas and landscapes.
Located beside the Jodrell Laboratory in the north east corner of the Gardens, the present Aquatic Garden was installed in 1909.
Berberis Dell was created between 1869 and 1875. It was once a gravel pit and is Kew's third-biggest excavation after the Lake and Rhododendron Dell.
Kew's Bonsai House displays up to ten miniature trees from Kew's collection, some of which are over 150 years old.
Cambridge Cottage was added to the Gardens in 1904. The building now houses the Kew Gardens Gallery.
Cedar Vista is the longest of seven avenues radiating from the Pagoda.
Cherry Walk runs from the Rose Garden behind the Palm House to King William's Temple, and then on to the Temperate House.
In 1898, Queen Victoria gave Queen Charlotte's Cottage to Kew on the proviso that its grounds should be left in a wild, natural state.
The Crocus Carpet creates a spectacular show of white and purple between Victoria Gate and King William's Temple in March.
The walled Duke's Garden was formerly the private garden for Cambridge Cottage.
In October 2001 Kew staff spent a fortnight preparing and planting 336,000 bulbs of glory of the snow (Scilla forbesii previously known as Chionodoxa siehei) in the lawn between the Orangery and White Peaks shop and café.