Get a sneak preview of what’s coming soon to Kew and be sure you don’t miss out by securing your tickets in advance and ahead of the crowds.
Popular eventsFeatured Events and Attractions:
A five day course suitable for beginners or more experienced artists, introducing a range of botanical illustration techniques.
A five day course on botanical illustration for both beginners and experienced artists wanting to learn the basic techniques in this field
Kew the Music 2013
9 - 14 July 2013
This year's Kew the Music is set to be our most spectacular line-up yet...
Choose from a line-up of The Human League, Paul Weller, Leona Lewis and more, at our 2013 summer picnic concerts at Kew Gardens.
Kew the Movies
30-31 August at kew Gardens and 12-14 September at Wakehurst.
Join us at Kew the Movies at both Kew Gardens and Wakehurst where you can enjoy a picnic while watching a classic movie. See Cinema Paradiso, the Rocky Horror Picture Show or Dirty Dancing at Kew, and Les Miserables or Raiders of the Lost Ark at Wakehurst.
All you need to know about visiting Kew Gardens.
- Buy tickets - adults £14.50, concessions £12.50, children under 17 FREE
- Detailed ticket information
- Group visits - prices are for parties of ten or more
- Opening times - the Gardens open daily at 9.30am
- How to find us - directions, maps and transport information
- Cafes and restaurants
- Kew's official mobile app - download it for FREE from the app store
- Souvenir Guide - discover the best of Kew Gardens
Keep up to date with events and news from Kew