Weddings and private events - Wakehurst Mansion
- Maximum ceremony: 80
- Seated dining maximum: 130
- Standing reception: 180
- Day/evening hire: 9am to 11pm
- License extension available until Midnight on request
- Limited availability December to 4 January and on public holiday dates
- Saturdays hire fee - £3,000 + VAT
- Sunday to Friday hire fee - £2,800 + VAT
- License extension (until Midnight) - £750 + VAT
- Sunday to Friday ceremony-only hire (3 hours) - £1,500 + VAT
- Sunday to Friday Mansion Lawn ceremony only hire (3 hours) - £2,000 + VAT (only valid on Saturdays if hired in conjunction with Mansion)
- Ceremony packages from £25 + VAT per person (subject to numbers and requirements)
The Mansion at Wakehurst is a truly ‘lived in’ Elizabethan mansion that offers a rare glimpse of life gone by, a picture that can be recreated by offering an intimate and flexible option for every wedding, whether it be holding your civil ceremony or partnership or just your wedding breakfast.
The Gallery and Dining Room offer an unrivalled elegance and sophistication for ceremonies and partnerships alike for up to 80 guests, while the Mansion Lawn can play host to the most romantic of outdoor ceremonies for up to 140 guests.
Set within our world class botanic gardens, couples continue to find their own unique photo memories set against some stunning backdrops in the gardens whether it be in the natural woodland, next to one of the lakes or ponds, hidden in the walled gardens or further afield at one of the oversized wicker flower sculptures.
For further information please contact the events team on 01444 894 335 or firstname.lastname@example.org