Weddings and private events - Wakehurst Mansion
Wakehurst Mansion and its grounds provide a beautiful setting for weddings all year round.
- Maximum ceremony: 80
- Seated dining maximum: 130
- Theatre style: 80
- Standing reception: 180
- Day/evening hire: 9am to 11pm
- 9-hour period
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December
- Limited availability 23 December to 4 January and on public holiday dates
- Sunday to Friday exclusive use hire of the mansion £2,300 + VAT
- Saturdays exclusive use hire £2,500 + VAT
- Ceremony-only packages from £750 + VAT for 3-hour hire period
- Individual rooms can be hired for a minimum of three hours: prices start from £250 + VAT
The ground floor of the Mansion consists of three adjoining rooms and can be used to host a variety of events and parties. Licensed for civil ceremonies/civil partnerships, the Gallery and the Dining Room can accommodate from 2 to 80 guests for a ceremony.
The Gallery room leads out onto the stunning formal lawns and each room within the Mansion has a spectacular view of the surrounding grounds.
The venue hire fee does not include any audiovisual equipment. This must be hired through the approved supplier. Please see the Wakehurst approved supplier list for details.