Corporate events – Princess of Wales Conservatory at Kew
Standing Reception: 200
- Evening hire only: 5.30pm to 11pm
- 3-hour venue hire period within the above times
- An hourly rate is available when used in conjunction with another Kew venue
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £3,000 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £3,500 + VAT
- Hourly rate when used in conjunction with another venue £750 + VAT
- Not available for standalone hire on Friday to Sunday dates between April and October
The Princess of Wales Conservatory is the most complex glasshouse at Kew, stunningly illuminated after dark it offers a unique corporate event experience, allowing guests to enjoy a drinks and canapé reception whilst exploring the glasshouse and wandering through different climates.
Encourage your guests to try to find the free-roaming Chinese Water Dragons and famed rare orchids.
The Princess of Wales Conservatory is a short stroll, or Explorer trip, from the other Kew venues and works perfectly as a post conference drinks reception space in conjunction with Cambridge Cottage or the Sir Joseph Banks Building or as a pre-dinner drinks reception space when combined with the Orangery.
Multiple Venue Hire Packages
Bespoke venue hire packages may be arranged across any combination of Kew’s portfolio of venues.
The Princess of Wales Conservatory can be hired alongside another Kew venue as a pre-dinner, post-dinner or post-conference drinks venue.