Corporate events – Princess of Wales Conservatory at Kew
Your corporate event can take place over ten climatic zones, this is the one of the most complex and unusual venues available for hire at Kew.
Standing Reception: 200
- Evening hire only: 5:30pm to 11pm
- 3-hour venue hire period within the above times
- An hourly rate is available when used in conjunction with another Kew venue
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £3,000 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £3,500 + VAT
- Hourly rate when used in conjunction with another venue £750 + VAT
- Not available for standalone hire on Friday to Sunday dates between April and October
Stunningly illuminated after dark, the Princess of Wales Conservatory offers a unique corporate venue experience, allowing guests to enjoy a drinks and canapé reception whilst exploring the glasshouse and wandering through different climates.
Encourage your guests to try to find the free-roaming Chinese Water Dragons and famed rare orchids.
Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays during the summer months (April to September inclusive) the Princess of Wales Conservatory is not available for standalone hire.
Multiple Venue Hire Packages
Bespoke venue hire packages may be arranged across any combination of Kew’s portfolio of venues.
The Princess of Wales Conservatory can be hired alongside another Kew venue as a pre-dinner, post-dinner or post-conference drinks venue.