Corporate events - Nash Conservatory at Kew
- Theatre style: 200
- Cabaret style: 80
- Standing reception: 200
- Dinner dance: 100
- Dinner: 120
- Day/evening hire 9am to 11pm.
- 9-hour period within the above times
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December (excluding 10 February to 4 April 2014)
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £4,500 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £6,000 + VAT
- Not available for standalone hire on Friday to Sunday dates between April and October
Originally built in the grounds of Buckingham Palace the Nash Conservatory was moved brick-by-brick to Kew in 1836. The Nash Conservatory can accommodate a wide range of events, from presentations to product launches, corporate away days to drinks receptions, and much more.
With floor to ceiling windows on three sides this conservatory provides a wealth of natural daylight for your event.
The Nash Conservatory may be used for pre-dinner drinks before moving on to the Orangery for an evening dinner dance or perhaps as a lunch venue when using the Sir Joseph Banks Buiding for your conference.
Multiple venue hire packages
Bespoke venue hire packages may be arranged across any combination of Kew’s portfolio of venues for guests who wish to utilise multiple event spaces within the Gardens.