Corporate events - Nash Conservatory at Kew
This beautiful glasshouse provides a versatile, bespoke venue for both daytime and evening events - perfect for away days, product launches and drinks receptions.
- Theatre style: 200
- Cabaret style: 80
- Standing reception: 200
- Dinner dance: 100
- Dinner: 120
- Day/evening hire 9am to 11pm.
- 9-hour period within the above times
- Additional hours charged as required
- 5 January to 22 December (excluding 10 February to 4 April 2014)
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £4,500 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £6,000 + VAT
- Not available for standalone hire on Friday to Sunday dates between April and October
Multiple venue hire packages
Bespoke venue hire packages may be arranged across any combination of Kew’s portfolio of venues for guests who wish to utilise multiple event spaces within the Gardens.
This elaborate building has floor to ceiling windows on three sides which provide a wealth of natural daylight.
The Nash Conservatory can accommodate a wide range of events, from presentations to product launches, corporate away days to drinks receptions, and much more.
Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays during the summer months (April to September inclusive) the Nash Conservatory is not available for standalone hire.