Corporate events - Marianne North Gallery at Kew
This recently restored historical art gallery offers a unique location for your event.
- Dinner: 50
- Standing Reception: 80
- Evening hire only: 7pm to 11pm
- Midnight extension available upon request and charged accordingly
- 5 January to 22nd December
- Not available on public holiday dates throughout the year
- Monday to Friday exclusive use hire £7,000 + VAT
- Saturday to Sunday exclusive use hire £8,000 + VAT
Originally opened in 1882 the Marianne North Gallery houses the only permanent solo exhibition by a female artist in Britain. Beautifully restored in 2009/10, the Gallery houses 832 paintings depicting more than 900 species of plants and offers a truly unique event experience.
The Gallery is ideal for evening drinks receptions or seated dining. With limited availability, the Gallery really does provide an intimate, once in a lifetime experience for your guests. Upon special request the neighbouring Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art may also be used for larger events, subject to availability and approval.
Please note that the Kew Explorer must also be hired in conjunction with this venue in order to transport your guests from the access gate to the venue.